Friday, March 14, 2008

Thursday - "Just two miles"

That's what I said on Wednesday night when Nate asked me how long I had to run in the morning - "Just two miles". Ha! Never thought I'd be saying that. It was fine, I ran at a higher intensity, so it didn't exactly fly by, but it wasn't so bad.

Tomorrow will see the dawn of the 4 mile run. Gulp! I was considering an outside run, but I just checked the weather and there's an 80% chance of snow. Sigh. So it's off to the treadmill for me. I got a couple of new gear bits to bring with me - a replacement Nike + sensor (since my old one died about 10 miles ago...) and a super-duper little pouch to put the sensor in. I"m glad to have it back, I've missed having Lance Armstrong telling me what a good job I'm doing. :-)

3 comments:

Sara said...

GO for it - you RUN those 4 miles. I"ll be thinking of you (while I'm snuggling in my bed...but still sending positive running energy)!

Chelle said...

Can't wait to hear what the post is titled. Very cool, you're up to 4 miles. I actually can't wait to get back to it. Being sick sucks!

Normal Mom said...

Just remember, you gave birth. You can do ANYTHING!