Monday, February 4, 2008

this has got to stop...

... this once-a-week blogging. How boring is that?!?!?

Yeah, so I kind of took last week off as well, and I hit the gym on Saturday with a 30 minute walk, and so far so good on the knees. Unfortunately, my knee pain hit right at the same time as some January blues, so I just couldn't pull my butt out of bed to get to the treadmill, much less blog about not getting to the treadmill! I do believe I'm back on track now, heading to pilates class tonight and then more walking in the AM. If I can have two more good walking days, I'll go back to running on Saturday, perhaps with some new shoes - we'll see what happens.

I totally over-indulged during the SuperBowl yesterday, and I now think that I've grossed myself out enough that I'm ready for some good eating. Ignore the fact that I snacked on 7-layer dip for lunch today...

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yes, you need to resume training so that I have something to read about :)

Normal Mom said...

You know, if you just eat the chips and tomatoes and beans and avocados in 7 layer dip, it's probably not that bad for you. :)
Cottage cheese goes well with fruit, if you are looking for an easy protein filled snack.
Come on McKay--You can do this!