Monday, January 7, 2008

skipping

I had to skip Saturday's run, it was a big busy day for us. My husband's new store opened that day, so there was a lot of running around, getting ready for the grand opening. Everyone left the house by 7:00am, so there wasn't a lot of time for running!

I'm catching a pilates class this afternoon with my sis-in-law, and then it is back to the running tomorrow. Time keeps on ticking...

I'm sure I'll do something pathetic in the pilates class, so check back this evening. :-)

2 comments:

Kage said...

I had a dream last night and a small portion of it involved seeing you finish your half marathon....it was at my high school track, so who knows what that means.....you didn't even seem winded btw

marian said...

That's awesome! Maybe I can borrow that dream for my visualization. :-)