Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I sound like a seal

as in, I'm barking. My cough is horrid! So no running again today. This isn't exactly a training log, is it?!! It's more like an illness log so far. Well, I guess I can be doubly glad that I started early enough, I don't have to be freaking out about the precious training time I'm losing.

But I did get some cross-training in yesterday - if you count shoveling 10 inches of snow off my front and side walkways as cross training. I do! Hey, I was sweating and my heart rate was up, what more can you ask for?

2 comments:

Kage said...

Ugh. I hate when you want to start a goal and then you get sick. It seems like whenever I want to start vocalizing every day, I instantly get sick. Like little buggies were just waiting in my vocal chords, and then as soon as they are warmed up (literally), the bacteria party starts. Get better soon!

Sara said...

Are you better yet? I need a new post on your blog...:)

Feel better...