Thursday, December 13, 2007

here it goes again

The first time I went out running (we're talking back in August) it was absolutely pouring. But, I had said I was going to go, and so, I went. I made it about half a mile before I started walking, out of fear of exploding my lungs or my heart. It was awful, I couldn't understand why ANYONE would actually CHOOSE to do such a thing. And then I couldn't move without making strange groaning sounds for the next two days.

Thankfully, today was not THAT bad. I was worried that it might be, after two months of nothing, and we'll see if the strange groaning sounds emerge tomorrow. But I made it a mile and half, not too shabby.

And yes, I did mean to reference the best treadmill work ever in my title. I myself have some excellent treadmill tricks of my own.

No comments: