Friday, May 30, 2008

it's the final countdown....

da da daaaa da... da da da da da.... da da daaaa da (come on, don't say it wasn't going through your head too when you read the title)

The race is on Sunday. I am ready. I ran 12 miles on the 17th (I know, right???) and I have my shoes, socks, shorts, and tank all set to go. The last thing I need to do is load up my latest audiobook (The Second Summer of the Sisterhood - I know, I'm ashamed...) and quell the butterflies RAGING in my tummy.

I'll try to post on Sunday (with some pictures even!) but if not, then Monday at the latest. :-)

5 comments:

Kage said...

YEAH! YOU CAN DO IT!

Sara said...

1) YAY, you posted!

2) YAY, good luck - you are going to rock it hard!

Normal Mom said...

Enjoy the experience, no matter how painful, sweaty, or sickening it may be!
What an accomplishment to do something you NEVER thought you'd ever do!
I'm proud of you!

Beth said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! Thinking of you....

delilas said...

I hope you had a great run and you could not of been running to a better book. I loves the Second Summer book. I'm glad to hear that you are joining the 10K crunch challenge. :D